Reflexology at iCare Wellness Brampton
Reflexology at iCare Wellness Centre in Brampton helps increase energy, releases tension, and enhances general health and well-being.
Benefits of Reflexology
Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy that has been used since ancient times.
It’s three main benefits are:
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Helps body release tension and normalize naturally
- Promotes general health and well-being
In addition to this, reflexology has been reported to help with the following:
- Back problems
- Improving digestion
- Easing arthritis pain
- Treatment of nerve problems
- Numbness from cancer drugs
- Fighting cancer
- Boosting fertility
- Correcting hormonal imbalances
- Cleaning up sinus issues
- Boosting immune system
What Reflexologists Do Not Do
Reflexologists do not do the following:
- Diagnose medical conditions unless qualified to do so.
- Prescribe medications unless qualified to do so.
- Treat for specific conditions except in emergencies.
- Work in opposition to the medical or other fields.
- Encourage the client to cease taking their prescribed medication.
Reflexology is a therapy that does not dive into treating specific conditions but rather promotes relaxation and general wellbeing of individuals.
What is Reflexology?
Every part of your body is connected to various other organs. Your feet are especially full of pressure points and influence the overall well being of your health. Reflexology focuses on these vital pressure points on your feet to help energise your body, while at the same time promoting relaxation.